Friday, June 15, 2012

HARISSA SKY + a Snag

I have to tell ya I was in the zone when it came to this scrapkit. I am a sucker for anything beachy...ocean...nautical. I guess it comes from living on the beach for so many years. Bibi's Collection's "HARISSA SKY" kit is absolutely beautiful and full of possibilities.In fact...I was so into this kit I completely forgot I was supposed to be writing a tut but instead created one tag after another with it...lol.
I even made a tag you can grab if ya'd like. Now...the tube...lol. It is ©Alexander McMillan and I purchased it from SATC. Can I just say he is becoming one of my new fav. artists. His work is Gorgeous!!
 Ok...here's the goodies!

You may snag this first tag and add it to your collection of awesome tags.
But...remember where you got it and the copyright laws. 
This is for personal use only!

"It's 5 O'clock Somewhere"


 And these are all mine...lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment