Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm A Winch + Pearl Island

I'm A Winch
Pearl Island

This tag was created by me on October 29th, 2010 and is the result of my own ideas.  Any resemblance to any other tag is purely coincidental and unintentional.

PSP Version used: PSP 9 but should work in other versions.

Supplies and Credits
Scrap kit of choice: I'm using a wonderful kit by Sarah of Hungry Hill called"Pearl of the Caribbean" .  I loved this kit, it has so many wonderful elements and is perfect for any projects.  Thanks so much for letting me use your kit Sarah!  You can purchase this terrific kit at Asylum-The North Wing.

Tag One
Mask of choice: I used the map mask that was included in the kit .

Font of choice: I used Skullphabet

 Tube of choice:  is copyrighted to the lovely Barbara Jensen and is PTU. 
Tag Two
No masks, templates, or tubes used on this one.


Thanks for looking & Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment